1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
BARI GROEP B.V., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), as well as the Regulation 3/2018 of the 5th of December, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data. The actions planned to establish communication are:
- Remission of communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or to collaborators or suppliers with whom an agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Data preservation criteria: They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest and when it is no longer necessary they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
- Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact information to exercise your rights: Postal address: BARI GROEP B.V. C/ PAU CLARIS 158-160, 08009, BARCELONA – SPAIN. Electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org. Responsible for personal data treatment: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and warrants users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they will make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express consent, informed and unequivocal by the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of text that a website can send to your browser, and that is stored in the user terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the Web site to remember information about your visit such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience of the website.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only as long as the user accesses the website, and permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies was intended, the website may use:
3. TECHNICAL COOKIES
Those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and to use the different options that exist thereon. For example, controlling traffic and the communication of data, identifying and maintaining the user’s session, accessing restricted-access portions of the website, recalling the elements that make up an order, carrying out the sign-up or participation application for an event, using security elements during browsing and storing content for the use of videos or sound.
4. PERMANENT COOKIES
Those that are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie possesses a prescribed expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
5. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES
Those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected by this type of cookie is used in the measuring of website, application, or platform activity, and for the creation of user navigation profiles for said site, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the service via the data that is used by the user.
6. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
On some websites you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services that are offered. For example, statistical services from Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube.
7. HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the options for the browser installed on your computer. To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the Menu button on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Configuration.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can configure options.
- *More information about Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
8. ACTIVE COOKIES AT THE MOMENT
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Expires at 24 hours. Third-party cookie
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Expires at 2 years. Third-party cookie
- _gat: Used to speed up the application rate. Expires in 1 minute. Third-party cookie
- moove_gdpr_popup : Used to store you cookie’s choices.
- pll_language: Udes to store your language options.